Friday, April 25, 2014

Pear, Strawberry & Feta Salad



I love adding fresh fruit to my salads!  In this salad I used my homemade strawberry vinaigrette salad dressing over a green salad loaded with strawberries and pears!  The strawberries and strawberry vinaigrette add a delicious sweet taste to the salad while the pears add a fresh crispness to it!  It sure makes for a delicious combination!

Ingredients:

  • Romain Lettuce
  • Spring Mix Salad and/or Spinach
  • Pear
  • Strawberry
  • Feta
  • Slivered almonds

Directions:
It is a salad so be creative and add extras or however much of each topping as you like!  I started with Romain lettuce and added some spring mix.  I often add spinach to my salads as well but didn't have it this time!  For the extra toppings I sliced up some fresh strawberries and pears and added some feta cheese and slivered almonds.  Next I added some of my homemade strawberry vinaigrette to top it off!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 The Randomness of Me, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena